Four bells, three large and one small, were recorded in a church
inspection of 1626. There are now three same sized bells which are
chimed for services.
There is limited
parking available outside the Church on Church Lane.
To make arrangements
for a special service in Church please contact Rector.
Further information about special services can be accessed via links
on the Home Page.
For a more details
on the history of our Parish and Church please go to the History